Sunken or flat cheeks

sunken cheek.jpg

We can use fillers like Juvederm to add some volume to your cheeks.


Juvederm is an FDA-approved medication that fills in "empty" spaces. It can only be administered by medical professionals.

Our number one priority is delivering personalized treatment for each of our patients.  Results of treatments will vary for each individual.